sábado, 19 de março de 2011

Shania-Twain

Shania Twain Shania Twain   The Platinum Collection Download DVD Shania Twain   The Platinum Collection DVDRip XViD

Baixar - DVD  Shania Twain – The Platinum Collection DVDRip XViD - Gratis

Lista de Musicas


01 – What Made You Say That

02 – Dance With The One That Brought You

03 – You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me

04 – Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?

05 – Any Man Of Mine

06 – The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)

07 – (If You´re Not In It For Love) I´m Outta Here!


08 – You Win My Love

09 – No One Needs To Know

10 – Home Ain´t Where His Heart Is (Anymore)

11 – God Bless The Child

12 – Love Gets Me Every Time

13 – Don´t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)

14 – You´re Still The One

15 – Honey, I´m Home

16 – From This Moment On


17 – That Don´t Impress Me Much

18 – Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

19 – You´ve Got A Way

20 – Come On Over

21 – Rock This Country!

Download:

Fileflyer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário